Monday, March 3, 2008

OSSLT~Punctuation~

Today OSSLT lesson is...PUNCTUATION...~
Its has been quite a while since i last attend the OSSLT class...i'm one of the top class skipper..xD...75 %~~~~~absent =)..

Anyhow, i did went today(someone asked me not to skip..>.<) and Ms. Prema ask me of my reason of not attending her class~....she somehow answered herself by saying i went on a vacation or something...lol..weird huh~..

We had some basic punctuation lesson on the usage of Comma, Period, Quotation mark, as well as Capitalizations~...Well, it is kinda usefull to me in someway(since i sucks at my grammar since i was in primary....nt joking though)...Ms. Prema discuss a little while we do some lesson and eventually the 2 hour class ended...haha...so.. then we brave ourself in the rain and came back through the bus..and had my dinner with my frenz as usual..^^

oh god...as usual....Mr. Joy gave loads of geometry homeworks again...sayonara...off to do my homeworks~.

No comments: