Friday, March 7, 2008

IELTS result finally out...

The long waited(2 weeks) IELTS is finally out...minutes before the result out...some ppl are very very very very very nervous....such as?...my roomate..=.=

The result i got is more than i expected though...expected to be 6.5 - 7.0...but...o well..i got 7.5...glad that i passed the requirement of JPA and the canadian universities...^^....i got 8.5 for my listening and 7.0 for my reading...O.o...pretty shocking to get 8.5 for listening..since i thought i did badly for it..i day dreamed a little for 2 part of it...>.<..well, did badly for my writing...6.5..T.T...speaking...that lady examiner was being lenient and gave me 7.0..xD...i have been staring at her in the last 20 seconds of part 2..O.o

I would like to thank Ms. Angeline....my frens...especially someone that gave me her luck and moral support...my family member support..=D...thx to u all that helped me to pass my IELTS....=P

Anyhow, one english main test is over and yet another is juz around the conner...OSSLT is approaching...i nid all the luck i have to get over with it...hope that i pass..>.<..

Haha...today was another lucky day since i won another day of pool with koala..~~..lala...today score was 4-1....gg^^(will post some pic of playing pool nex time~)

No comments: