Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gifts~rm(RM) 10 donation

Today, i went for a movie with wen cheng and ash...we watched 10000 BC at Sunway Pyramid...Ash bought the ticket while i accompany Wen Cheng as he walks around...Then, we head back to the cinema..


My hand was left facing up when i was walking after getting of the escalator....guess what...here comes a lady placing a card with the picture of Guan Yin(the goddess of mercy) in my hand..along with a i duno what bracelet or sort...asking me for donation...Hey, she placed it in my hand...i cant juz...return it to her can i?...Furthermore, i pray to Guan Yin at home...so...i did some small donations, i gave her RM 10 and she gave me these~

These 2 thing cost me RM 10~...rofl... she also gave me a book to record down my name and write some words...she also list down the amount of money that ppl donate to her...to my horrow...i saw the first name donated RM50= =...however...weird enough...she dun let me write down the amount i donated...so, i came down to a conclusion...the large amount of donation is actually a fraud as an attempt to let ppl donate more...pretty obvious..since she gave me to have a look on the book first..O.o

The moral of the story....dun simply giv in donation to ppl...and....dun place ur hand in from as if u're asking for something....coz...u might juz invite ppl to come ask from u instead...=)

No comments: