Sunday, March 2, 2008

A "normal" sunday~

Ow ya....i woke up this morning at 6 am...guess what...my throat was totally dried up and i thought that i would have another sore throat season..*cough*..well, my condition haven't really gone well since a month ago.

Let alone that, i woke up and set up a few things in my ikariam delta server game stuffs. Upgrading my town hall, barracks, academy and all sort. My ranking is currently among the top 400 in the server(333 to be exact)...yeah..xD



Around 7 am, i watched some anime i downloaded recently. I watched Oh edo rocket final episode which was quite fascinating the way they ended it. "Armstrong ain't the first person on the moon, we the edoist are"...rofl.

After a smoothing refresher, i went on to do my geometry home works. Approximately 20 questions. It took me about an hour or so to wrap things up.

Nothing really happen in the morning..juz some routine life of breakfast paper fetching and sort...aha..i did send newspaper to someone..xD...in exchange for some thing~

At noon, that was when thing started to heat up. At 1 pm, Wen C and Gabriel came to my unit and do our physic assignment...oh my god...my key board suddenly become faulty and my "a" button came out...gosh....i wasted 10 minutes trying to get it back to as it should be....but all was in vain...i could care less bout it then and get on with the discussion...

Blah blah...we have some pretty headache discussion as it was time consuming trying to do the assignment that we thought was a piece of cake and would not take much time...in the end...I AM NOT EVEN DONE WITH IT YET~...i do mean currently...and my throat still aches a little..huhu..T.T...i guess i better head back to my work then...~

No comments: