Friday, June 6, 2008

Drifting in a Taxi

Err...its not me that is drifting in a Taxi...its my Nokia 5700....sigh....as some of you have known and for those who don't, i just lost my phone in the Taxi last night... and i do think that it is already in the hand of typical Malaysian that seldom, almost never obeyed the rule of Lost and Found...Rather, they have the mentality that Finder = Keeper.

Arghh...there is nothing else i can do except blocking and get a replacement for my sim which i did today...Still...i am sad that i lost my phone...its not even half years old..and i le....ft...it in the Taxi...how could i...everytime i think of it...there is no other people to blame except myself...and i personally thanks my friends that express their concern upon knowing this tragedy that is BESTOWED upon me...sigh...sigh sigh...sad[= =]

My Phone....are you...drifting toward eternal darkness and would not return to me...nooo~~~~~T.T

No comments: