Friday, June 20, 2008

aiks.....

I went to GH(General Hospital a.k.a. Hospital Kuala Lumpur) today, to do some medical checkup test..>.<...It was then my mom asked me to go and order another spectacles...i went through the similar process of testing my eye power and customizing the lenses i want as i always used to....And my mom did follow the same thing...paying for it...= =

The price was pretty shocking...Rm 800 for my spectacles....*gasp*...the guy said that it was an high end product and as my power was high...it was inevitable...But still...i feel it was quite expensive..i have been making my spectacles here ever since i first get one and my mom just wouldn't listen to me and go to another spectacle shop...= =

The guy also told me...to study hard and not to let my mother hard earn money go to waste..swt@.@


~The shop~


~One of the frame available...though its blur..the price tag does state Rm900.>.<..wasai..~


~Part of the inner view~


~Another angle at the shop~

No comments: