Sunday, April 6, 2008

A job well done~





Yesterday, my geometry group...the.....aiks...what name liao ar?= =....ok the...some name group...continue with out project that we left....untouched for quite a while..xD


My group consist of my self and my other teamates....A well known pest, the mosquito and the "artistic" Khai Siang...
We started working on our project at 8 pm..and then khai siang told me that the mosquito is bz preying on his victim and won't be with us till 9 pm...dam him..kaka=

So khai siang and i did some of the furnitures using cardboards and when that mosquito came he became our errant pet since he can fly around faster than we do..^^

It was quite a hectic night as we are only able to finish our project right before 2 a.m....and that mosquito start to behave strangely...perhaps he hunger for some red liquor or sort...i wonder...



Our pretty much finished outer part~


Mosquito and Khai siang showing the gesture of success..during midnight = =

No comments: