Thursday, August 5, 2010

Apps on my ipad

My most used list of apps:
1.Comiczeal4 (the comic viewer that i am using on ipad, it used to have its flaw but the developer hear from the customer and fixed it)
2.reeder (rss feed reader that sync with google reader, allow offline reading which is a good function)
3.Goodreader (ipad version of the app most used on my iphone 3gs, i use it as my pdf reader on ipad.)
4.twitterrific (the name says it all, a twitter app that i used to follow certain stuffs)
5.Appadvice (An app that gives u the latest news on apple product mainly iphones and ipad, also giv daily info on free app on the ipad/iphone)
6.Dropbox (file sharing from multiple platform...now on ipad!!!)
7.Lifelike Clock/touch lcd (i use my ipad as a clock when i am nt using it)
8.Airvideo (stream from your pc to ipad, also allow you to convert your video with appropriate subtitle to accommodate your ipad.
9.Quickoffice for ipad (Anyone that use quickoffice on pc should know this,if not google it)

The listing of the apps above is by random and by no mean the ranking of the importance of the app in my ipad=P

No comments: