Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back with posting after a huge break

Life is just hectic these days. Having midterms every week is just killing me.
Been through with a numbers of test...screwed up 90 % of them. A lot of friends have gave me motivations. They asked me to study hard and if i ain't lazy, i would succeed....true or false...i duno. I do think that i do not know myself better than other does know me..aiks...i sound so depressed now..>.<
Back to the fun thing, been addicted to FLAC quality musics. And have been downloading a bunch of them...yay..xD...especially like exit trance anime song remix complete best..=).. you would be able to download them in my other download blog=P
I am also back to anime watching
Currently going after
Toradora
To aru majutsu no index
Gundam 00 s2
Apparently all 3 of them are at epi 22...cool huh=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be hardworking ba.. We are saying the truth, you would be much better than anyone if you slightly hardworking than us...."just slightly" will also do, hahaha!!!

soraz said...

@.@....no motivation a...macam mana la bang=_=