Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quit gaming for the time being

well....final starts next week...guess i will stop playing COD4 till my final ends...gotta spend more time to finis my Indiviual CDS by tomorow and study for my final...been sleeping in class a lot...a lot of catch up to do=O

o ya..juz bought a Creative Labs Gigaworks T20 just now...about 80 bucks=X


Kinda good....with bass and treble some of my techno song sound better....setting both the bass and treble to 0...and tried some of my 320kbps anime songs...sound perfect=D...my room is not that big..so i dun really nid a 5.1 audio speakers right..xD...anyway..good luck t all those that are studying=X..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was younger I was taught that a winner never quits, and a quitter never wins. See the link below for more info.


#quitter
www.ufgop.org