Monday, August 25, 2008

The LaSt Gathering before my flight

O well...my fren somehow organized a farewell gathering of sort for me on the last weekend of me being in Malaysia=D...My flight is set at 3:15 pm 29/08/08 Friday...Finally..leaving Malaysia huh?~

A Steamboat restoran in the vicinity of kepong area was the location of our gathering...It was a buffet style~Steamboat with a hotplate as well~...A.k.a...eat all u can=D

Really apprieciate that my 5 friends(szu jin, wai tuck, choon kit, siao ting, mei hua) came to bid me farewell since it would be the last time meeting them before i depart for canada=D

Some other frenz can't make it though due to certain reasons.

well...i did post some pics on facebook..so i think i would avoid double posting it here...since my bandwitch ain't that friendly..=X

The photos ain't that clear since we took it using 2mp hp's camera during dim light situation>.<

No comments: