Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Acer Aspire 6920G



Well...this is my new labtop and it has cost me quite an amount of money....4.5k

Here are the basic hardware specs:
-Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T8100 (3MB L2 cache, 2.1GHz, 800MHz FSB)
-2GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory
-16" Full HD 1920 x 1280 high brightness (250-nit), Acer CineCrystal TFT LCD
-NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500 GS with up to 1280MB of TurboCache (512MB of dedicated GDDR2 VRAM, up to 768MB of shared system memory)
-Dolby®-certified surround sound system with two built-in stereo speakers and one subwoofer supporting low-frequency effects
-320 GB hard disk drive
-Blu-Ray Disc Drive

I have been using for few days now...here are some of the pro and cons that i come up with..

Pros
-Well...nice graphic compare to my older computer...can play quite a number of good graphic games..withouht needing to set all graphic setting to low...for example "Crysis"
-Nice sub interface"€touch pad" to control the arcade function of the com as well as the media player and volume.
Pic below

-Compare to the previous acer i use befre(€my frenz'), it does not heat up like the others...good thing...^^
-Wide screen..16" enable me to watch hd anime and dvds now..hoho^^

Cons
-well...my shoulder aches after carrying it around..and the bag only contain the com itself withouht the other accessories in it....aiks....it is weight 3.5kg by itself
-I am a Vista noob...so..it take time for me to play around - -

Extraz
-A unique Controller just for my com..kinda bulky though

-A Void Phone...though i do not know how do it function yet..and i haven try..>.<

No comments: