Monday, May 19, 2008

Time Crisis on my ps2 and Cooking Mama + Sega Tennis in my Wii result in?

Played too much this weeking and now i am complaining of my hand being pain.....pathe tic....such a person i am..playing too much...>.<

O well..i just can't resist playing(i did nothing else while i was at home)....that's propably why i always do not wanna go home...though i dun even do much when i am not home..lol.....at least...i might do some hw and study occasonally...

Pain pain my arm...T-T....holding that gun con too long while shooting Time Crisis III....before this go arcade too much also...not all the strain stack on my hand....played 2 new game my bro prepared for me somemore made my hand pain worst...T-T...sigh...pain pain go away.....and hopefully u nvr come back again....xD

No comments: